|Parents’ Club Mission Statement|
St. Louis Parents’ Club is a service organization created and maintained in cooperation with and in support of St. Louis School. We exist to:
- Encourage and facilitate communication between parents and school.
- Provide a vehicle through which parents can actively support the school, its philosophies and its programs.
- Promote communication among parents.
- Provide financial support for school programs and events, as needed.
- Promote positive teamwork values among community, parents, teachers staff, students and Parish.
Parents’ Club meets on the first Wednesday of each month @ 6:30 p.m.in the school cafeteria (unless a change is noted). Please stop by and let us hear your new ideas or contact us via the Email below.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Ann Pope
Vice President: Sarah Steiner
Secretary: Stephanie Greis
Treasurer: Krissy Broussard