As more and more Catholics came into the eastern Clermont County area the need for another church became evident. In 1856 our St. Louis Church was established and has been thriving ever since. We proudly celebrated our Sesquicentennial in 2006.
The early parishioners knew that a school dedicated to the faith was in order. In 1957, St. Louis School was built on the strong foundation of family, faith and determination. Those early days had smaller classes, but enrollment grew steadily over the years. Many of our current students are children of St. Louis School Alumni.
Parents and parishioners rose to the occasion with fundraising and teamwork when an addition was needed. Our parish hall/gymnasium was added in 1986. This addition allowed us to host larger events including: all school/family Advent liturgy musicals, onstage plays and choir shows, CYO sporting events in basketball and volleyball and more.
As time passed the families realized that another expansion was on the horizon. Our school and church went through upgrades and additions in 2004. The new school wing is enjoyed by our middle school students and the church now has two large meeting rooms, kitchen, basement Youth Room and offices.